cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Swilo3

I am sorry that you've not been able to see the Private Message, I have resent it for you now. 

You should see a purple envelope in the top right of the page in the next few minutes

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @cathie

This looks to be an issue with the CAPTURE rather than your online account - this is just secondary secuirty to confirm you are not a bot or robot. Have you tried online on a PC or laptop on a different browser rather than on a mobile device? 

How have things been since your post?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon @jofranco

I am sorry you're having issues accessing your online account. You cannot book your disconnection via your online account - You have 2 options to close an account.

1. Call us on 150/03454541111 (option 4 and 4 again)
  2. Write to us at the address in our T&C 

If you still need assistance with your online account, we can help you out with that but we do not deal with disconnection requests from our Community forums; I am sorry. 

Changing prices is never an easy decision, which is why, unlike other providers, this is our first cable price change in 18 months. We know 2020 was a difficult year for many people and so we decided not to rise our cable prices last year. If you wish to chat with us about your package price you can either call on the number above or text us on 0753 305 1809 . Please be advised, a disconnection cannot be booked via text message. 

Pop back if you still need assistance with your online account

Cheers  

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI there @Neale62

Welcome to our Community - I am sorry but I've not been able to locate another post from you so thank you for your first post. 

What seems to be the issue with your online account? Have you ever registered for one? 

Can you advise what you are wanting to change? Not all changes can be done via your online account - upgrades are usually possible but you may not be able to select add ons or make larger bundle changes. 

If you want to make changes to your account, you can do this via calling on 150/03454541111 or popping us a text on 07533051809. If you are the account holder and not able to pass your memorable word, we can ask you security questions instead and the team will be happy to help you out. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Pepestoo

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our Forums. What is it you are needing assistance with - we have a variety of issues on this thread so we'd need some more information from you so as best to assist you.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @N_Wu

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with your online account currently. Is this for your mobile or media account? Are you able to log in using mobile data - is it just over WiFi/home broadband that you're having issues with? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Dear Katie

Just like most other people, I am unable to log onto my account - I have spoken to customer services and they can change anything.  I can create a new profile as it recognises my email address and I can change the password without the old one...

Pleas help me!!

Regards

Pepestoo

cathie
On our wavelength

Hi, I started a new thread as I thought things getting lost on this one, where another helpful person gave me instructions on how to deal and it’s fine now, thanks

Neale62
Joining in

Well that was a total waste of time, just spent 2 hours in total messaging various members at VM helpdesk only to be told the same things I've been trying to do for last year. It finished with comment ring 150 which I've also tried. Why can't VM be like any other website and just send a password reset link, it would be a lot simpler. So frustrated!

Wish mine was - 14th of December mine was being looked at and still not working.