cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Swilo3

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I am sorry that you've had some issues with accessing  your online account. I have located your account and not able to see that anything was reset for you when you last chatted with us - I can only apologise. 

We'll be more than happy to get this checked and reset for you if you're struggling using the password reset form online. I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon @Gus1

Thanks for your post - I can see we have already responded to your own thread; you can see that on the link below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/I-can-t-log-in-to-virgin-media-acco...

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

cathie
On our wavelength

This was fixed for me - see earlier up the thread - and now it had started again! I am attaching screenshot of error message. 

8DCCF541-0CDA-4274-BEB0-5A7457ECA4B3.jpeg

i have exactly the same problem. Cannot log in after resetting password and stuck in a neverending signin loop. i cannot get through to anyone on the phone. Want to leave virgin media because of very poor customer service. I need someone from virgin media to respond to me asap.

I too have the same problem. Been trying for many months. Continuous loop on the website and promises of resetting password/account details when I do get through on the phone. Now prices are going up to add insult to injury!

This is infuriating i am just about to leave virgin but cannot get through to anyone to stop my account this is crazy. On the phone now trying to cancel

I commented a month ago, hoping to get my account sorted. I need access so I can change some of my services. I tried for months to get access can't get passed the automated phone access or online. Need it sorting.

Is this where I need to reply? No messages in the purple envelope 

Can someone please help me, I have the same issue and, like most of you, tried everything ...

N_Wu
Joining in

I've tried to log onto my account with my email and password but it didn't work. Also when i try to log in to sometimes says virgin media didn't send any data. So i changed my password eventually, but when I tried it. It didn't work. I tried resetting everything. Then it said bad internet even though I've got full bars. So I restarted the router unplugged and re plugged the cables and then factory reset but nothing worked. It still wouldn't allow me to log in. This is the most frustrated thing ever because I wasted 1hr and 40 mins trying to figure out what's wrong.

Please give me some help