cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

250 REPLIES 250

MatNeil3
Joining in

Hi, 

I am also having issues, stuck in a continuous loop!  I have tried to reset my password and am constantly stuck in a loop entering security answers and new passwords but getting sent back to being asked for security info. Then trying a username reminder and keep going in circles. I have never successfully logged in and need to as my package has ended and I want to review my bundle and add on sports! 

Can someone help please??

Hi MatNeil3,

I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to log into your online account even after trying to change the password, I have had a look at things our end and can see you don't actually have a online account set up, I advise to try and set this up, you can do this via our website and click register, I will be more than happy to help if you still aren't able.

I will invite you into a web chat, if you require help please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

LeslieKite81
Joining in

Woke up this morning with the same issue!!!

PC and phone both say I need to reenter my password which isn't working, so i try my memorable information which it tells me is wrong, so then takes me to my previous bill info and says that's wrong too!!!  

I have been with Virgin media for years and not had this issue before

please help!!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @LeslieKite81 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had an issues with your my virgin media account. 

So that I can assist you further, I will need to pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad we have been able to assist you with this @LeslieKite81 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

When try to set up an account it tells me I already have one. I click on forgot username, then it tells me I don’t have one. It is infuriating!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @MatNeil3 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your online account. 

I can defiantly take a further look into this for you, a few questions to start off, are you able to let me know, have you recently moved address?  When was the last time you were able to log into the account? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

adjohnson62
Joining in

Yep, same problem, can't log in, can't re-advise, can't reset - only connected since 15th April 2021 but still... could do with logging in tbh, seeing as I've been paying since then

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @adjohnson62,

Welcome back to our Community Forum!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not had access to your online account! 

Have you previously registered for your online account? You will need a few details from your bill to do this.

Please take a look here to create an account. Keep us updated on how you get on.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

July last year.  Plus someone rang me last Thursday whilst I was in work and left a message on my voicemail about my complaint and said they would ring me back within 2 hours and still waiting a week later!