cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

252 REPLIES 252

Hi Hollie

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using Chrome and have tried on my personal and work computers and also on mobile. I have tried clearing cookies/cache. 

I have the same issue as others, i.e. have to change my password, then asks for personal info/account information which it doesn't recognise and then it sends me back in a loop.

Thank you

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming @jjm2 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details and look in to this for you. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Apologies for the delayed response, @RobOB87, I'm going through the thread and can't see if you got a reply. Do you still need help with your log in? I've sent you a PM in case

Cheers,

Corey C

I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread. It’s very frustrating to be sent round and round in circles asking for the same information which is then not recognised. I want to access my account to see what I’m paying for. And now there’s a price increase! This is ridiculous and I want to leave Virgin. 

I have the exact same problem.  Can you let me know how you get on

Glad you feel the same.  I have been with them since day dot as well.  As soon as my contract is up I am also.  Mine is back with IT as it was not resolved last time and still cannot get into my account 

it is very frustrating.

Yes I will do. 

I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday. I couldn’t understand the person I spoke to, and she couldn’t understand me. She said she would reset my password but I still cannot get it. I’m still being told that I’m not recognised. What on earth is going on? This is a communications company and is the worst communication I’ve ever experienced with any company. 
I did get a reply to my initial post, but that was welcoming me to the community: all very pleasant but not remotely helpful. 

Sorry Gus1, I meant to send this as a reply to you. 

I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday. I couldn’t understand the person I spoke to, and she couldn’t understand me. She said she would reset my password but I still cannot get it. I’m still being told that I’m not recognised. What on earth is going on? This is a communications company and is the worst communication I’ve ever experienced with any company. 
I did get a reply to my initial post, but that was welcoming me to the community: all very pleasant but not remotely helpful. 

I have also had mine reset but exactly the same problem and now back with IT!  Would be lovely if we got some sort of refund for not being able to use the services 100% and for such a long time.