cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

250 REPLIES 250

Thanks for getting in touch with us Karen and welcome to the community.

I can take a look at this for you and get you back into your account but I would need to take some account details via a private message that I will pop over in a few minutes.

Regards

Steven_L

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stevie96, sorry to see you've encountered this problem too. 

I'd like to help get it sorted, so will get in touch via PM (just look out for the purple envelope) and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me Stevie96 - unfortunately I couldn't resolve it directly so have raised a ticket with our IT team & confirmed the details via PM. As soon as I have further notification I'll be back in touch - sorry for the delay.

Tom 

Hi please may I have help with this also I am having the same issue 

I have the same problem for months, going around in circles and the customer service staff doesn’t help either. Spent all my 500 free minutes on call with them and they promised to escalate, solve and return my call with an update in 2 weeks time about a month ago. 

Still I’m not able to login. Is there any technical person who can resolve this with the IT team???

Hi Steven 

could you please look into my account as well? I can not login. So need to reset the password and security questions too. Apparently they haven’t updated my email which needs checking as well.

Thank you

Shi 

Still had no further contact from virgin team, this is becoming a joke now and clearly a very common problem 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Tabbyp and welcome to our community.

We do ask that you please keep your query to one thread to avoid confusion, I'll pop you over a private message.

Thanks, Emily.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Shi_12 and welcome to our community.

I'll pop you over a private message to look into this.

Thanks, Emily.