cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log in to virgin media account

BridgeRoad
Tuning in

Hello

Very frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal information either. 

What is the problem? 

How can I access my account?

I've tried phoning your support line, even before the pandemic, and they couldn't answer the problem.

Please help. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

GAbz01
Tuning in

Hi, I just posted the same question twice now. No replies. Extremely frustrating.My details are correct but it says they're not. 

Drives you insane going around in circles, thinking you've missed something out, but no. My concern is wth has happened to that very sensitive data? I'm looking at username, billing date, area reference, account number ,DOB and it's all correct yet it says they're invalid!

You cant even bloody re register as you're already registered. Really really annoying and taking up hours of time. Also where are the correct details stored now?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

We need a moderator or someone with technical understanding from the Virgin Media Team. Anyone know how to summon one?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

252 REPLIES 252

Kuldip_h
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Have you tried reset password

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I've tried to reset the password many times, but it won't let me. It keeps saying that the information I provide is incorrect. 

Can someone from Virgin Media please tell me how to access my account? It's very frustrating!

GAbz01
Tuning in

Hi, I just posted the same question twice now. No replies. Extremely frustrating.My details are correct but it says they're not. 

Drives you insane going around in circles, thinking you've missed something out, but no. My concern is wth has happened to that very sensitive data? I'm looking at username, billing date, area reference, account number ,DOB and it's all correct yet it says they're invalid!

You cant even bloody re register as you're already registered. Really really annoying and taking up hours of time. Also where are the correct details stored now?

We need a moderator or someone with technical understanding from the Virgin Media Team. Anyone know how to summon one?

It's ridiculous. You can't seem to contact them easily by phone at the moment which is understandable. But I've had this problem for months and when I asked them before they were confused themselves. There must be an answer as I can't see my account?

Or is this some sort of conspiracy for people to never see their account details? Come on Virgin Team - why can't a bunch of us acces our accounts?

You need to give us all compensation for this lack of service and incompetence. 

GAbz01
Tuning in

Am I correct in assuming that your problem isn't solved like it says? It just links back to my thread about the same thing.

I have spent so many hours trying everything I can think of. I have to let it go soon, I don't like being defeated by minor technical difficulties, but I fear it is simply broken for me (us?)

not solved at all. would be lovely to access my account. Perhaps Virgin could take money off our bills for the lack of support and access?

Update: April 6th

Managed to go through to Virgin Media Fault section. This took quite a while as of course a lot of their call centres overseas are closed but eventually was put through to one that is open in the UK. 

Lovely and helpful man managed to reset my password. Couldn't say what the fault was, but said it was logged that I'd called about it before but hadn't been solved. This person however was able to reset it all. He said they can do things at their end that we the customer can't! So the answer is, persevere and hopefully you will be helped. All working ok so far!

Hope this helps others. 

Karenrosskent
Joining in

I am absolutely fuming...can't log into my virgin media account.  Going round and round in circles and I am exhausted putting in user names/ passwords over and over again.  Come in Virgin...get your s###t together.  Never had this issue with my Sky account!  Please contact me to sort this out as I would like to access and see what I am paying for.  Really not great customer service!