cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call not recognised

boogiemoog
Dialled in

Just got this email from a Virgin Email address however the telephone number is not recognised:

Hello,

The kit you recently disconnected now needs to be returned and the good news is we have a dedicated Virgin Media doorstep collection team in your area that can collect it from you.

Just to let you know we use a company called ContactEngine to arrange appointments for our team to visit you. You will shortly receive an email or SMS, with dates when we are next in your area to collect our kit.

Please note, ContactEngine can only make appointments for a collection through their automated messaging service and a date can only be booked once you have been contacted by text message on +447860041003 or email from 

What needs to be returned?

The kit below is what needs to be returned:

Nothing lasts forever....
3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @boogiemoog, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any difficulties you're having difficulties arranging the return of your equipment.  I am sorry that after changing the +44  to a 0 you've been unable to text the provided number. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee

I did manage to sort this out and another mail came... Equipment is being retreived in about a weeks time

Thanks

Nothing lasts forever....

Hi @boogiemoog,

Thanks for the update - we're glad it's sorted but if you need anything else, let us know 🙂

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs