Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 34 replies
  • 7 kudos

When are cancellation emails being sent out?

Have read about the price increases but have had nothing from Virgin Media other than emails trying to offer me Sky Cinema or Sky Sports packages with a discount (obviously trying to tie me in before the price rise).When can all customer expect to re...

Radox123 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting a human and not a bot at Virgin

Getting frustrated at trying to contact customer services. Can't find links. I'm waiting for a new media hub to be delivered. It is overdue and should have been with me on 28th Feb.I'm new to Virgin media.All emails from the web team state "do not re...

GT-14 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Useless inept service.

@goslowhas made some excellent points regarding the compensation & credit schemes, but you have posted this in the general chatter forum which is fine - but not often frequented by staff. I'll move this to the account section so as the staff may pick...

japitts by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos