Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Billing info unavailable/incorrect

For quite some time now, when logging on to check my bill and make payments both the current and previous bills don't show on the website, and often only shows billing dates from 2020/2021 alongside the amount owned at that time.Under the "View Bills...

Screenshot 2023-10-29 015705.jpg
MrsRx by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Payment

I have been offered a deal of ÂŁ106.99. I went away to consider it and want to accept it but I just can't get to a human on any of the communication channels. Can someone help, please? 

Thorneyn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot change contact phone number on account

Hello, im unable to change the contact phone number on my Virgin Media account.When I try to change the Phone number under Contact details, I always receive the following error:Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again I can you ple...

dagnut by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit on my account repayment

I have a large credit on my VM account which I would like to get back. I am still in contract and have no wish to terminate but I would like the credit returned to my bank account.I do not wish to wait until the end of the contract to get my money re...

Bezzaman by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I have had a look at a new contract offer this morning on the app  did not take up the offer and now Virgin have sent me a new 18 months contract by email , I did not continue with the offer when I looked at the offer so why have I been sent a new co...

Grez77 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos