Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Being overcharged

I placed an order for M250 broadband at £15/month for the first 6 months then £30/month for the remainder of the contract. I've received an email to say my first bill will be £114.99 for the first month, followed by £30/month. This is not what I sign...

Re: Red Light on Hub

Hi guys,I've got the same problem with the red light on my router, although the wifi is working, the signal is weak.moreover, it is hot to the touch and my mesh network is failing, so I've got no internet on my 3rd floor in my house... Where I work f...

Virgin broadband renewal - complaint

I recently sent a letter of complaint by recorded delivery to the Virgin CEO over the way contract renewal had been handled and overcharging. I had an email back acknowledging the complaint. When I check the progress section I was given a link to not...

Resolved! Black Friday deals problems

To cut a long story short. I ordered the Black Friday Deal 2 “The Big M350 Volt Bundle” on the 16th November, nothing happened so I ordered it again on the 25th Nov still nothing. I did however get this notification see below. Basically and after lon...

34EA745B-9F7A-44D4-BD9C-9965E96FF018.png 2C33BC89-8793-468B-AE6D-D19033C9F61F.jpeg D509C920-A200-4B0C-BA9C-ABEFED4F33BA.jpeg
Mawler01 by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black friday upgrade offer

HiI have accepted broadband upgrade offer via my account for M500 for extra £5 on the 26th November. I received order confirmation on the same day and its mentioned that it will be upgraded within 7-10 working days however its been 15days now but sti...