Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

New package (landline and broadband only)

Hello all,Trying to get through to Virgin Media to set a new package through the landline on 150 but when i select about changing package i keep being asked for a mobile which i don't have at the moment.I was on a package of £26:99 a month for landli...

Delivery

I ordered the fibre 500 on 02/01/24 and today (05/01/24) is meant to be the delivery date but I still haven’t received any tracking information from yodel. I have got the emails from virgin confirming my order and my summary but no email of my contra...

Jaymes17 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice on Contract Review and Renewal

Hi,Looking for a bit of advice about my options, before I pluck up the courage to ring the renewals team.I've been with Virgin forever (or the previous providers of my phone/tv/broadband as they were taken over by VM).  I am also with O2 (again, been...

Savity by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop paper bills and charges

Hi l have, since September, tried to stop receiving bills by paper and the related charge of £1.75.  I was assured by message chat that this was changed in November,  but alas I have received another paper bill.  My package changed to me in June when...

Trying to open a account

My wife Paula had an account, which she cancelled in November 2023, it was out of contract, she can still log into the account and it says she has left Virgin Media and have 90 days to retrieve any information she needs,I myself Michael opened a new ...

Resolved! Unable to Switch to Ebilling

I have been through my settings trying to switch to ebilling and all I can find is how to change how VM can contact me, but no way to switch to ebilling. The link that the paper bill includes (virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-ebilling) doesn’t work....

Nearing the end of the initial fixed price.

I'm coming to the end of my initial 18 month fixed price deal. Will I be getting an offer of a new fixed price deal?If I decide to cancel, can I expect a company that uses Openreach to do all the cancellation side for me or is Virgin still not part o...

falcon2 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos