cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon voucher

PatiMegi
Joining in

Hello,

I have signed contract on 27.1.2021 and still not get £75 amazon voucher. Could you check when I will receive it,please, 

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PatiMegi,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome both here and to Virgin Media, We are sorry to hear you haven't received your amazon voucher.

I have had a look into your account and can see the services were installed a little later, any vouchers ETC are sent via a 3rd party and are generally sent around 90 days after the installation date, if you still haven't had them after this time please let us know and we can chase it up for you?

Regards

Paul.

Thank you I will have a look and keep an eye. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you PatiMegi. 

Please keep us updated and let us know if we can assist in the future. 

Take care

Nat

Hello again,

Could you check for me as I am still waiting for voucher. I have been checking my mailbox and spam box but nothing came through yet. I have signed agreement long time ago.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi PatiMegi,

You might find the following post useful depending if the Amazon offer was through the VM website or a third party.
75-Amazon-voucher 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PatiMegi,

Thanks for taking the time to get back in touch.

I've had another look at your account, and I'm afraid that I can't see anything at the moment. Would you be able to follow the steps kindly suggested by @newapollo, and keep us updated?

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hello,

I have been in touch with broadband choice and their respond 15 days ago was below. I though it will be much smoother. I though if I buy virgin broadband the voucher coming from Virgin. 

Dear Paulina Swiercz,

Thank you for contacting us.

We'd like to apologise for the delay in the delivery of your voucher.

We will now raise this directly with our contacts at AWIN/Giftcloud/Virgin Broadband and get back to you as soon as possible. This process can currently take up to 20 working days, please bear with us while we look in to this for you and rest assured we will provide updates as we receive them.

Thank you for your patience.

Cerys - Customer 

Hi @PatiMegi,

Thanks for the update. Hopefully, you should hear from them shortly if they had given a 20 working day timescale.

Keep us posted.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs