cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a tv package i dont want

snossis69
Tuning in

why is it that when virgin add a tv package to my account i cant get hold of them to sort this but if i didnt pay my bill they would contact me,maybe thats the way forward definitely cancelling when my contract is up

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What TV package has been added to your subscription?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What TV package has been added to your subscription?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

just a basic package i dont have tv with virgin just broadband they sent me a tv box so i sent it back and spoke to cm services but they have still added it to my bill now im struggling to get it removed

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

"a basic package" could mean several things - can you confirm what's on your bill that you're not expecting?

Specifics will help, if at all possible.

i dont even have tv with them a £35 activation fee for a start 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @snossis69 

Welcome back to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

On your confirmation email, what package is stated on there? 

Regarding your activation fee, this is a standard fee that is charged to all of our customers.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

i upgraded to m200 but a tv box was sent out aswell but was sent back straight away as i dont want tv

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to me. 

Can you confirm the package name you received the confirmation for? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

it was mixit tv and m200 but i only ordered m200 nobody is getting back to me from virgin i get a WhatsApp message then they dont reply anymore so i have now gave up and will be cancelling my direct debit and going to another company for my broadband

Hi snossis69,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, we are really sorry for any upset this is causing especially as you are at the point of cancelling your Direct Debit, this isn't something we advise as this does not resolve your issue, so I can help get to the bottom of this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.