Menu
andrewweb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

account holder death

Hello,

I have the death of my mother who has recently hold the virginmedia account on her name, but I am sure whether if I still be a new customer who live on the same address as the account holder with virgin after the death of the person? which is the easiest way to get them transferred without problem of the e-mail account which holds on the dead person account can this be done in the shop?

Andrew.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: account holder death

sorry about the bad news, could take a look at -> http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/What-to-do-if-a-Virgin-Media-account... they might be able to sort out transfer of ownership over to yourself
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: account holder death

Hi Andrew

My condolences on the loss of your Mum Smiley Sad

If you can follow the processes @paultechy has listed in the link above that would be great. Our Bereavement team will look after you.

Please keep us posted if you need anything else from us.

Kindest regards

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos