Menu
Cruise247
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Zero Customers loyalty

Hi, I have been kicked out from one end to another by virgin customer services staff who couldn’t help me in any how, not even considering customer loyalty to your company.

My name is Dennis , I have been a virgin customer for both internet and mobile phone for over 8 years. My mobile account is removed and my internet account removed with area code 14.

I spoke to the customer service asking them to give me a reasonable deal so that I can still be with virgin , but this customer service said there’s nothing we can do. I asked him saying do you you know how long have I been a virgin media customer, he didn’t care less. Therefore I said , can I cancel my account please, because it seems useless to me.

New customers get a good price but old customer whose is been with virgin media for years get no discount at all, .The regular bill for me was £29.00, but all for sudden it was going up to £59.00 a month which is so tight for me to afford.
That’s my big concern Sir Richard Branson, I sent you this personal email because I believe you are the one who cater most about your loyal customers. I know one thing which is to maintaining a good relationship with your loyal customers like me.

Currently I decided to cancel my contract with you , simply because the customer service couldn’t help me anyhow, so please Sir Richard help me on this, I like virgin services hence I kept you for years as my service provider. I sent this mail to Sir Branson because others don’t give a ......
Best regards
Loyal virgin customer

Sent from myMail for iOS

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero Customers loyalty

Richard Branson has nothing to do with Virgin media, except that he licences the branding to Liberty Global, the actual owners of Virgin Media UK.

For the record I doubt Mr Bransons ACTUAL email address is in the public domain. Just saying.

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Well-informed
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

nope it isn't. his staff have previously been given one but that is not his personal email. anything received goes to his team. anything of significance is passed to him. even if he were virgin media's owner he wouldn't get involved in the standard new customer/current customer grievance.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@jamesofmertonwrote:
nope it isn't. his staff have previously been given one but that is not his personal email. anything received goes to his team. anything of significance is passed to him. even if he were virgin media's owner he wouldn't get involved in the standard new customer/current customer grievance.

Always take me to the fair when people think a forward facing email address will ACTUALLY go anywhere near the person in question.

theCEO@anycompany.com is always going to wind up with 1st line support same as phoning in. 

But hey, if you think differently, knock yourself out.

Im sure Mr Branson will be right on it, just after hes deleted 20,000 offers of enhancing his maleness or recovery of mis sold PPI plans, and then personally answered 5000 complaints that people dont like the color of his logo.  THEN he will get to your truly important missive, cos thats the way he rolls....

Or maybe IRL he will  kick back and think "thank goodness my actual email address is 1754:'{}@random domain.com so I dont get 3.4 million emails a day"

jamesofmerton
Well-informed
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

did you actually even read what i said. clearly not.

'if you think differently, knock yourself out' - i was agreeing with you with regard to branson generally. as for my comment about email (and briefly telephone number)to staff, that happened. my ex partner worked for virgin atlantic early on. you don't have a clue.

as for my personal experience with complaints. only twice have i got to the actual ceo stage. one with chrysler uk the other with a tv production company. the former i spoke to personally and had to phone at a certain time. the rest were executive teams/pa to ceo or manager of customer services.

i won't be commenting further.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Sorry if you found my tone off, I was actually agreeing with you and reinforcing your point, I thought.

0 Kudos
Cruise247
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Zero customer loyalty 2

The second phase of this virgin media services which has made a lot of issues to a number of customers just like me , is the way they subconttact the call centre people to do their customers day to day enquiries. 

These guys analysis if flowed, because they are working on numbers of calls made, however that isn’t a true analysis which senior virgin media noses to rely upon. Secondly it is the cause of all this mess which of don’t care much how long you have been a loyal customer to them, and the other reason is because ‘’ they are just call centre , they don’t know how long you have been a customer to the company, and also they don’t care much anyway. They are third part trying to do their bit , At the end of the day they lose nothing, it’s only virgin who will lose that or those customers for not just one service but All.

i was so shocked last night when I could not find an e-mail address for virgin customer services enquiries, but then I realised that,that was done on purpose, because they will like you to call them and speak to these call centre professional s who will not get you near your needs.

Its very strange, but I am sure the CEO are not of these strange stuff surrounding their customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero customer loyalty 2

Ive tidied this up by merging it with your original complaint.

Some of your points I would agree with, some I would disagree. Large companies do not tend to do support by email, VM are not the only ISP to not have email contact.

Your points about the off shore support are well made. I would argue the upper echelons of VM know EXACTLY whats going on with the call centres and its all about cost. Lets put it out there, the call centre staff are poorly trained, poorly paid and generally not able to access the information they need to do their job. I genuinely dont think they dont care, I think they are not given the tools they need to help.

0 Kudos
Cruise247
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I got your points on that however the end game here is the profit maximisation, that’s it. Because  they are using these call centre people who have got fully access to a lot of customers data, meanwhile not well equipped to do their best , but still in the game lol. 

0 Kudos
Cruise247
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Excuse me for some typo errors! I guess you’ve got what I meant.!

0 Kudos