Menu
Highlighted
endersword1997
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

You're not with Virgin Media anymore - But I still receive bill charges

Hi

I am a oversea student who graduated in this summer, and I have already gone back to my home country for career.

I have noticed that I still receive bill charges after student 9 Month contract. I have already phoned to the customer service team claiming that I am going to leave UK soon at around mid-June. At my account page, it says the following: 

"You're not with Virgin Media anymore
If there's any information you want to grab from your account, you have 90 days from your disconnection date to do so. Please make sure you retrieve all your important emails and files before this time."

I thought I have already left Virgin Media but I still get charges from Virgin Media. Is this normal?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: You're not with Virgin Media anymore - But I still receive bill charges

Hi there endersword1997, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community - I was sorry to understand that you are still getting bills after contacting us to disconnect your account. 

We usually ask for 30 days notice to leave and once you have left, a final bill is posted out around 10 days after it has closed. 

If you are still receiving bills, your account may still be active. 

I have popped you a Private Message so I can go through some security with you and get this checked - just look for the purple envelop. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos