cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password

JoshCusack
Joining in

Hi I'm a new customer and I have been trying to create an account with you for well over a week now and everytime I get to the point of choosing a password it just keeps saying that I can't use this password. I have now tried well over 50 passwords and still no joy. Its getting very frustrating now.

298 REPLIES 298

Welcome to the community @dragonsignite and thanks for taking the time to post. 

As my colleague stated above, we are aware of the issues and will get back to you as soon as we have any further updates.

Regards,

Steven_L

adeledock
Joining in

Hi, i am also having the same problem. Every password i try it says sorry you cannot use that password is there a way to resolve this as i need access to my virgin media account?

A very warm welcome to the community @adeledock and thanks for taking the time our of your day to get in touch with us about this issue.

As my colleague stated above, we are aware of the issues and will get back to you as soon as we have any further updates.

Regards,

Steven_L

Many thanks for your analysis @Nayfen94, it helped me access the ecosystem. For everyone's reference, the dummy password I used was "abcabc11" which seems to satisfy the first set of requirements (8-10 characters, no special characters) - others, including @Jaydea's original suggestion, didn't work. Please try using this one.

Thank you so much, this worked for me and I was finally able to access my account then change my password to something more secure 😂

Thanks for letting us know that you have been able to get this resolved @dragonsignite.

Regards,

Steven_L

ALISH33
Joining in

I am a new customer. and I have tried over 20 different password combination but it still saying i can not use that passwords. so not able to pay the bill and see my account due to not able to register.

could you help me urgently please

ALISH33
Joining in

I am having the same issue. so not able to see my bill and pay them. 

have tried many different password and it says i could not use that passwords. so could not register 

could you help urgently please

Hi ALISH33,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're also having an issue setting up an online account.

So I can help further I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

I'm having the same issue too. Have tried the suggested dummy passwords but they did not work.