cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Can't Use That Password Error

salome96
Tuning in

I'm newly registered with Virgin Media broadband, and I am attempting to create my online account but am met with the error message, "You can't use that password. Please choose another." over and over again - my passwords definitely are meeting the requirements and I have tried hundreds of variations. I need to create my account, please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey salome96,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with registering for your online account at the moment. Please could you try to create your account via incognito/private browsing mode in your browser? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, thanks for replying to my post and for offering help! I've tried in incognito mode and still get "You can't use that password. Please choose another." 

Thanks for trying that and for coming back to me salome96. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks!