cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel lost returned hub?

psul
Tuning in

Hi,

I recently received a hub 5 and returned my hub 4 as requested on the 5th October. However the tracking stops on the 7th October stating that the parcel is at our national hub. There are no further updates and previously I have received confirmation from Virgin that returned equipment has been received.

I am concerned that I may be charged for this equipment , could somebody please look into this.

9 REPLIES 9

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @psul, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have not had the hub sent or had any updates regarding this. Have you been able to try contacting Yodel so they can find out where this hub is for you? If not, I would recommend giving them a call on 0344 755 0117.

Let us know how you get on with this. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi,

I have received my new hub. It is the returned hub that has gone missing on its way back to virgin.  Yodel tell me that it was last tracked loaded onto a van at the depot ready to be delivered to you. They suggested that I check with Virgin it they had received it. 

Thanks for confirming, so I can check this further for you I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

@Nathan_B

I have exactly the same problem. My Hub 3 was returned via sky local Yodel Collect Plus on 6 October but the last entry on the tracking system dated 10 October shows: "Processed at National Hub".

I'd like a note put on my account to this effect, please, just so VM doesn't say I haven't returned it!

I can provide tracking number and/or screenshot via PM if required.

Many thanks

As long as you have the tracking number if Virgin Media contact you, there is nothing to worry about as it is up to Yodel to locate the parcel as they have lost it not you.

Thanks, but I wish VM to make a note on my account of the seemingly lost hub. As a customer of 20 years I know how these simple issues seem to escalate.

I await reply from VM Forum Team member.

Can someone from the Forum Team now reply, please?

It seems to have been missed by other more recent posts being picked up first ☹️

Thanks 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jingleman,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Sorry to hear that you've not received further updates about the Hub you're returning! I'll be more than happy to check this on our systems and assist.

I will send you a Private Message so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jingleman,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. I'm glad that I was able to assist with your query.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs