Menu
ckerr56
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xbox One Offer

I signed up for Virgin Media on the bundle that included the free Xbox One. The broadband was installed on the 10th November but I have not received any information about the Xbox which was a big incentive in signing up. Should it have arrived by now? I think it was supposed to be 42 days after installation which has now passed. Was hoping to have it by Christmas.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox One Offer

Hi ckerr56,
Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 
I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your Xbox. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 
I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and if your account is eligible, they will arrange for the hardware to be sent out asap. Usually this is done within 14 days of this post but could take a little bit longer due to the time of year. 
You won't hear back from me unless there is an issue, in which case I'll need some further details from you to chase it so will come back to you here. 
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos