cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email

Wesely2015
Tuning in

Hi 

I've recently had a phone call from Virgin media to get me to upgrade my contract which was due to end in December to which I eventually upgraded but I couldn't understand the man on the phone when he was telling exactly what I had in my contract and I'm trying to log in on to my account on the app and online but i think they email address is wrong so therefore I can't reset my password either and when it remembers me and shows me the email given there is a letter is missing and I rectified that on the phone and it's still not shown up any different and I'm still not receiving the test email he'd sent through. Now I've been sent an 02 sim card and a bill for the sim card which have have no idea what for. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It keeps saying I have the wrong email and when I use the 'forgot my email' option it finds my email but there's is a character missing so I still cannot log in or change my password. I've also tri3d making a new account but it says that my details are alr3qdy registered (under the wrong email).

As to my contract I'm not really 100% as to 2hat I am entitled to he did mention Netflix being included but I have no idea how that works. He'd also mentioned my new internet speed changing from350 to 500mbps but our internet connection is still awful.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wesely2015, 

Thanks for posting on the forums, I am sorry you're in this situation with a lot of confusion! 

Can I ask what error is showing when you try to login to your Online Account please? 

Also, do you now know what is entailed in your package since calling customer services about your Email?

Thanks,

Megan_L

It keeps saying I have the wrong email and when I use the 'forgot my email' option it finds my email but there's is a character missing so I still cannot log in or change my password. I've also tri3d making a new account but it says that my details are alr3qdy registered (under the wrong email).

As to my contract I'm not really 100% as to 2hat I am entitled to he did mention Netflix being included but I have no idea how that works. He'd also mentioned my new internet speed changing from350 to 500mbps but our internet connection is still awful.

Hey @Wesely2015,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @Wesely2015 and I hope that you can get your sim card issues resolved.

Please let us know here, if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L