cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong credit

jefflisawebster
Joining in

On 14th Nov I booked an engineer to come out which came on 20th Nov to look at broadband issue, he put in new hub 4 as there was issues with hub 3. Received email today saying will get a credit for £8 per day excluding first 2 days. Problem is I reported this on 17th October online via chat, I was told not to worry and that the issue will be sorted. I have taken photos on my phone as proof of my reported problems. So I'm assuming that I am entitled to£8 credit per day from 19th October to November 20 which would be a substantial credit

Jeff Webster

4 REPLIES 4

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You did well to document it, the £8 per day is if you had a complete loss of service, not just "broadband issue"

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This sounds like the loss of service compensation scheme that's explained here - and I suspect the pertinent bit will be what is deemed as "registering it online".

The staff team should be along in a bit, and they'll be best placed here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As mentioned though, the credit is for a total loss of service of Phone or Broadband only.

Intermittent performance, slow speeds or wireless issues aren't part of the scheme.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello jefflisawebster

Sorry to hear of the issues with your Broadband 

As its been explained already before the credit due back would be for total loss of service 

How are things looking now?

Gareth_L