cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong contract dates and prices

stew7019
Joining in

Dear Sir/Madam,

We spoke to your agent Seyeddatun yesterday 26 July 2022 hoping to keep the new contract affordable and same package so quite happy only £1 difference to £49, although he did say it would show on the contract as £59 but the discount would kick in and show on the bill as £49. On receiving the new contract the start date shows as 25 August 2022 so one month & one day later ? 

Also these charges now take effect. Service charges WERE made to account ON 25 August 2022. These changes take effect from 25 August 2022 your next bill will be £73.25 and be created as normal on 5 August 2022.  The following bill will be £53.30 and include all credits and adjustments based on when the change took effect this is due 5 September 2022. 

Your monthly bundle cost thereafter is £59.00 . Something seems very wrong here. The figures and dates don’t make sense. I would like the contract to start from 26 July 2022. Please can someone look into this for me and do whatever adjustments to dates and amounts are required. Not the great start to the new contract I expected.

Best regards

Stewart

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stew7019

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear about your confusion with contract and billing information you have received. I can certainly look into this for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley