cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong bill

grahamcowley44
Tuning in

Signed up on the 28th June for the oomph 350 package for £43 a month.The SIM card didn't show on my confirmation email on the the 29th so I rang customer service and they said I would receive it when I was connected.This didn't happen and after hours and hours through to customer service they are now saying that £43 is the price without the SIM.Has anyone got a screenshot of what the offers were for the week ending 28/06/2020 as I just keep getting lied to?

16 REPLIES 16

Not had a reply yet.

Hello

What you are wanting is a "Subject Access Request" and the previous community member has given you the wrong information this has too be requested by Customer Services, once filed with CS then they have 28 days to respond.

You can request this with the Complaints team online at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have been contacting Virgin every month since December when I received someone else's bill. I have emailed, been on chat 4 times and have even sent a letter to head office (no reply) On the last chat someone assured me they were sorting it all out for me and that they were going to contact the actual customer and take my email off. ----You've guessed it! Another bill received today! Rubbish. I have never been with Virgin Media and I never will.

JFP1956

Anonymous
Not applicable
this is a 6 month old "solved" thread. you should start your own thread for help

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jfp1956,

Thanks for getting in touch. Usually, we would recommend that you start your own thread in order to ask for help. However, in this instance, I'm just going to send you a private message so that I can take some details from you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Was never sorted properly and had no choice but to renew contract or suffer 10mb broadband speeds.Now bt can offer 900mb so how much would it cost me to end my contract 11months early?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @grahamcowley44 

VM are currently sending out emails advising cutomers of a price rise due to start from 1st March.  

if yuo fall into this category then you have the option to cancel without any early termination fees.

Otherwise the normal early termination fees apply and the most you would have to pay is £240

/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-disconnection-fees 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali