cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong address on system

abawden
Tuning in

When I searched to have virgin at my home address the system didnt recognise my address as it had the property split into 2 flats when in fact it is one house.

The issue came when i tried to order as if i out flat 1 in it said virgin wasnt available and if i put flat 2 in it said it was.

So Virgin processed the order as flat 2... ive had avonline network team round today and they have wired my house up to the system ready for the virgin tech team to come and install.

Now that my house is ready for install is there anyway i can get my property registered correctly on Virgins systems as my O2 account isnt tallying up due to the difference in addresses on the contracts

11 REPLIES 11

I have exact same problem with my vm address not matching my O2 mobile address => no Volt bolt-on.

As per the original poster, I too live in a house that was previously split into flats. The VM address includes the flat number before the street number giving an address that no longer exists. In short the address of the property has changed but the property remains the same. So, although I have not moved I need the address amended. 

It appears that Virgin Media have not appreciated that this can happen in "the real world".

I suppose I might be able to "fix" this by updating my O2 address - there is a place to do this on the O2 site - to match the one being used by VM. But that just seems plain wrong because I will be updating to a non-existent address.

Hi @dandeedandan

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Please do make your own thread in the future though 🙂

I'll send you a PM now, do the form, it should be fine without changing the address.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill