cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse customer service

quigga83
Joining in

Since last Tuesday I spoke to 26 different people. And about 15 hours of time on the phone. I'm still waiting for a manager to phone me back since last week. To submit my concerns.  I have been past from pillow to post and still non the wiser. I even had to tell 1 of there pre Installer there job. They never heard of a coax cable. Virgin media this is abouslty disgusting. I'm going to the News papers on how u treat your customers!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @quigga83, thanks for your post although I'm really sorry to hear of your concerns.

After checking our systems, it appears that you have spoken to us very recently regarding what's happened, although I can appreciate your post is recent too - are you able to kindly confirm what you require further help with regarding your issue?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Do u really think this is acceptable speaking to 26 people since last Tuesday?? Why am I still waiting for a manger to call me which is in my notes?? Which I was told with in 2hours. That was at 15.30pm today.  I going to exculate this alot further. As I was treated like an idiot by your virgin team members who lied.  Past to so many different people who just past me back to the same team. I was also signed up for an 02 sim card. Which I never got told or asked about. 

All the information is in the notes. Virgin media will not take responsibility for the **bleep** up made. I will be speaking to the News papers 1st thing tomorrow. And brand u for what u are scaming and lying to people 

quigga83

Ok. So you've exhausted telephone support and got nowhere.

Why not take up Tom_W1's offer and explain to this forum what the underlying issue is. Tom or another Forum Team member or indeed one of the VIPs here may be able to help. Give it a try!

Hi @quigga83, thanks for your replies.

I'm going to pop you a PM to try and discuss this further, as there's only so much information I can disclose on a public forum.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly which include some preliminary security questions, and respond when you can.

Many thanks

Tom_W