Menu
neiltaffy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Works in Afon Village, Rogerstone

Hi,

I've noticed works within Afon Village, Rogerstone (Camelia Avenue) a street or so away. These have sprung up in the next few days

I live in Jasmine Close (NP10 9JH) and received a text saying Virgin is coming to my area. There are no roadworks outside my street however. Can you confirm where things are and indeed if there are plans for my street to be cabled?

Thanks

Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Works in Afon Village, Rogerstone

Hi Neil

Many thanks for taking the time to join us on the community and for your post about the possible cabling of your street Smiley Happy

If you can pop your details to me on a PM I'll check in with the teams for you to see if they can advise further.

• Your name
  • The full address

To PM* me, simply:

Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Neil

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I've popped that off to our teams for you and as soon as they get back to me I'll let you know.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
neiltaffy
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks/ Diolch! :-)
0 Kudos