cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't honour agreed contract

ColinG10
Joining in

Been with Virgin TV & broadband for a number of years, recently went to leave and was persuaded to stay with a new contract of £76.37 a month for the same package i have always been on.  2 x Virgin TV V6 Box,  Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Cinema Collection. Received a bill £168.00, when speaking to the call centre they said they could see the contract but they cant process it, got put trough to another department who then after being on hold for 40 mins just cut me off. I have the contract on a PDF... where do i go from here as VM do not seem to want to resolve this.

Colin

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Depending on a few other variables (landline? Which broadband tier? Sky Sports HD extra?) £76 would be a truly excellent price, potentially beating even new-customer rates.

That could explain the problems processing it. When you say you have the contract on a PDF, is that the "pre-contract" document, or something else?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

its titled virgin media contract, it has a contract number, 18 month contract and goes as far as to explain what my payments will revert after the 18 month period 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the package price on your bill match the package price on the PDF contract then?

The bill amount strikes me as being roughly twice the package price.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks