cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i get a charge for upgrading to volt before end of my contract?

ajg007
On our wavelength

I saw a nice offer in my upgrades and really would like to go for it!   I'm worried that as i'm not out of contract I might get a early cancellation fee for signing up with volt before my current contract ends.

Will this be the case?

4 REPLIES 4

dibberly
Dialled in

i haven't in the past as you will just sign up to another 12/18 month contract. But then all my dealings have been speaking to an agent as my online "upgrades" have been well expensive (when they work)

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ajg007, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am not aware that you would receive any charges for making the change - especially if the deal is being offered to you. Cancellation fees/EDF normally come into play when you are leaving the services altogether. If you are unsure and would like to speak with an agent you can always do that by calling: 0345 454 1111 - they would be able to review any package/contract with you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

ajg007
On our wavelength
Yeah. Seems no charge but the pricing is confusing. Says one thing, but when i attempted to signup online it said i'd be paying another higher price so i never proceeded with it!

I'm having a very long wait for whats app chat. Been waiting since 14.30 yesterday!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the delay in that - the team will be with you as soon as they can. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.