cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

mnemon81
Joining in

Does anybody know how long does it take to receive a wifi pod?, Contacted CS on 11/03 and was promised one of them to resolve wifi coverage (hub4) in my house. It's been nearly 2 weeks but no emails or tracking number.

Cheers 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for checking @mnemon81

In this case, to further look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,  

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mnemon81

Welcome to our community forums and thank you doe your first post. 

Sorry to hear you have not yet received your wifi pods. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, are there any pending orders in your my VM account? Did you receive any correspondence after the order was placed? Also, how did you contact our CS team to place the order?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hello, 

Thanks for your replay.

I can't find any pending orders on my acc, possibly looking in a wrong spot lol.

I rang 08000643836 and spoke to a gentleman who done some tests, reset my WiFi and said that VM is gonna send WiFi pods. 

I haven't received any emails or confirmations.

Oh, I'm an V1000 with hub4. Best regards

Thank you for checking @mnemon81

In this case, to further look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,  

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @mnemon81.

I am glad to have been able to help regarding this. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team