cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why oh why are so many virgin representative so terrible...?

SONY007
On our wavelength

So I lodged a complaint with virgin that then apparently got closed down when I 'allegedly' called up to say I was satisfied with the outcome...that call never happened.  I then opened a second complaint as it was clear someone at Virgin lied and entered it on the system, that was 3 days ago when that happened. Today I received a call when I was at work and as it kept ringing I pulled it out and decided to answer it, it was Virgin and as I could tell it potentially had the hallmarks of being a long call, so I asked if he could call me back at later, to which he agreed and said that's fine. An hour or so ago my phone which was right beside me on the table literally rung once and then cut off, I open the cover to my phone and what name did I see 'Virgin'.  I then remembered this is what virgin do with their terrible service.

So after that I try and call back, waiting for over 40min for someone to answer, only for them to say the only outbound call they can see was the first one I received when I was at work. 

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SONY007 wrote:

So I lodged a complaint with virgin that then apparently got closed down when I 'allegedly' called up to say I was satisfied with the outcome...that call never happened. …

IMHO at that point it may have been best to take the complaint to independent adjudication instead of raising a new complaint; see Complaints Code of Practice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sony2007, sorry to hear of this. Thank you for getting back in touch with us. 

What was the original complaint regarding? If a complaint is closed you will have received a written communication with us - usually by email, or by post depending on your preference. 

If the case has been escalated regarding the outcome you will receive further contact from us about it when your complaint undergoes senior review. 

You can see the information and status of complaints here.  Let us know how you get on so we can offer further support. 

All the best. 

Molly

SONY007
On our wavelength

@Molly_T:  The complaint was closed but it was closed by someone at Virgin basically lying by saying that I called up and was satisfied with the resolution -that never happened, I never called up and I never had any communication with anyone from Virgin, yet I did receive an email informing me that I did phone up and spoke to someone, which was when I did actually phone up to find out what was going on.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this @SONY007

Please can you advise what the entail complaint was regarding? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M