cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have the complaints team asked me to phone me in?

wacko_paco
Tuning in

Received this as a response to my complaint on a not receiving a bill credit and being overcharged on telephone calls.

does this not defeat the purpose of logging into my account securely and as a response it's bow my expectations.

"We’ve looked into it and here’s what we found:
As I understand that your concern is with regards to the billing on your account.

We regret and apologies for the inconvenience caused to you from our end.

I would like to request you to get in touch with our customer service team on the below mentioned number, as unfortunately I would not be able to make changes over an email as we would require you to be present over the call for security purpose.

Therefore, for any further queries, I would request you to get in touch with our Customer service team or you can also visit our website virginmedia.com/help.

Here’s what we offer as resolution:
Billing > Extra guidance on billing

We hope this works for you."

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @wacko_paco,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience here, and I appreciate your stance on this. However, to discuss billing and account information we would need for you to clear security with the team. If you don't wish to discuss over the phone, however, then all of our other contact information can be found on the Contact Us page of our website.

If you've raised a complaint and wish to know what the process and next steps are, please refer to our complaints code of practice.

If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!