Menu
Shalouhughes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why have I been charge for 0300?

I’ve been charged for calls my daughter mad to Student Loans in an 0300 number. I thought that was illegal. Am I wrong??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why have I been charge for 0300?

03 numbers are classed as landline numbers so will be charged depending on the package.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Only calls to 0800, 0808 & 0500 must be free from all providers.

Charges for other calls are in line with your phone package.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shalouhughes

Many thanks for getting in touch with us about the 0300 call charge

These are covered depending on your call plan. They are not free unless you plan covers them for you.

To check out your package if you access your My Virgin Media account you should see on the homepage once you sign in an image showing you which call plan you have as part of your package.

To the right of the image you will have text showing you which package is active on each of the services you have.

The below is an example image from one of our test accounts showing you what this may look like.

Once you know what package you are on you can check out  what you are covered for with this on on our Call Plans page.

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"