Menu
ProjectHoti
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why do Virgin Media keep lying to customers to make them agree to a contract?

Why is it that even after 4 + years of being with this service provider, I am constantly lied to.
I am offered special promotions to renew my contract. 
Once the contract is renewed the promotion will stop after a few months and I would be told this was only for x months when I agreed to that price for the whole duration of the contract?

Why is it that I spend endless time on the phone sometimes up to an hour waiting around for the phone to mysteriously hang up only to have to start again from the start.

Why is it that when I finally get through to someone I am promised a call back in 2 hours which is never followed through even after months of waiting....

Why is it that after every complaint I create I never get a resolution?

Virgin Media, I think I speak on behalf of many frustrated customers here, What the **** are you doing?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do Virgin Media keep lying to customers to make them agree to a contract?

Hi there ProjectHoti

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the service which has been offered to you. We are disappointed that the complaints you have raised have not reached an appropriate resolution and for any return calls which have not taken place as agreed.

We don't like to hear that our customers haven't received the expected level of service.

Are these issues in relation to home or mobile services? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos