cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have other charges on my bill?

mr_micky
On our wavelength

Recently upgraded my internet from m100 to m350 and now I have over £60 in other charges, 2 are manned installation, but this was a self install and wasn’t even told I’d get any extra charges if I upgraded. 

2 REPLIES 2

mr_micky
On our wavelength

I contacted CS over phone twice about this issue, the first time beginning of last month when the bill was issued and again when the payment was taken. 

CS over phone seem a little slack. The guy said that my next bill would be fully credited and the bill after that will have £4 taken off and I told him that wouldn’t cover the amount in the other charges. Maths didn’t seem to be his strong point bless him so I gave him a little tuition course for free, later I might charge him £60 in other charges. He also told me he would send me an email with a full breakdown of the bill because I can’t see what all the £60+ amount is for. That email never came. 

Hello mr_micky

Sorry to hear this 

As a rule we are unable to look at package changes or costs on here 

This will need to be done by calling us or 0345 454 1111.

You can also send us a text with a description of your problem to 07533 051809
 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. 
Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L