cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't 30 days notice just be billed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am perfectly up and running with my new services elsewhere and managed to get a hold of packaging to send TV box back but with them messing around with my disconnection I have BB until mid August.

I'd really like to cut and run.  Send my Hub 4 back and just pay whatever I owe.

This feels like a very painful divorce as I never wanted to leave; it was a serious of unfortunate events with BB, TV upgrades and tech visit gone wrong.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In some respects, having 3 weeks overlap of connectivity - some would say - is no bad thing. You're fortunate that new services are working, but had that not been the case, I suspect you'd have been grateful for that.

Others will have thoughts on sending kit back while technically it's still "active" (I suspect it's a recipe for something to go wrong somewhere) but as far as billing goes... until the day you're actually disconnected, there's always a chance you could reverse the cancellation and continue with VM. So the billing setup reflects that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In some respects, having 3 weeks overlap of connectivity - some would say - is no bad thing. You're fortunate that new services are working, but had that not been the case, I suspect you'd have been grateful for that.

Others will have thoughts on sending kit back while technically it's still "active" (I suspect it's a recipe for something to go wrong somewhere) but as far as billing goes... until the day you're actually disconnected, there's always a chance you could reverse the cancellation and continue with VM. So the billing setup reflects that.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks