cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can i never speak to anyone or have my emails answered

Brett0209
Joining in

Honestly what is wrong with your company, my contract is due to end & I spoke to someone a while ago about a new deal now I'm being charged almost double what I was paying. Almost £50 a month for home phone & broadband I don't think so, if this is not sorted I'm leaving & going with another company 

2 REPLIES 2

Brett0209
Joining in

Also I can no longer get through to speak to anyone, live chat always unavailable & emails not answered. One unhappy customer

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Brett0209,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble getting in touch with our team to discuss your contract and your package.

I understand that your bills have been higher than usual. If your recent bill overlaps the end of your contract date, you will be charged more as once you're out of your contract, you'll no longer be eligible for any discounts that you had within your contractual period. 

If you'd like to speak to our team about this further, please contact us directly on 150/ 03454541111 to speak to our team as we cannot process package changes on this platform. 

As an alternative option, you can take a look at our website for any upgrades that may be available to you, or you can text our team on 07533051809 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112. Our team will be able to investigate this further for you and see what deals are available that you're happy with.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs