cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why an increase?

Lancelot37
Joining in

I’ve been paying £45-95 Monthly for some time.  Today I have received my next months' charges as £50-20.  I have changed nothing and have incurred no other charges for the month.

SO WHY THE CHANGE?

Lancelot

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There has been a general price increase.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Either a time limited discount has expired or the general price increase from March has been applied.

Comparing the new bill to the previous one should reveal where the change has occurred.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Any more price increases with Virgin then I'm off.

What company doesnt raise their prices, unfortunatly with rises in energy costs and fuel we have to accept that everything goes up with it.  Most the other ISP's have put ther prices up by double to what Virgin have

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

'Any more price increases with Virgin then I'm off'

then you will be off. virgin and all its competitors increase their prices usually each and every year. just because other things go up in price too, the rate of inflation increases or there is a war in europe doesn't stop price increases. although to be fair to virgin they did delay an increase during one of the lockdowns until the following year. people still complained though when the increase happened.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lancelot37,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, as advised by the other members of our community there was a price increase which came into place on 1st March, we did inform all customers prior to this happening, Emails were sent at the End of December 2021.

If you are not happy with the package/price and are out of contract you can speak to our customer relations team on either 150 from your home phone or 0345 454 1111, options 1,3 then 4, they will be able to do a full review on your account.

If you wish to discuss this further or anything else please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.