cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I send call recordings to?

AwfulService1
On our wavelength

Can anyone please advise who I send my call recordings to? Background to the question is that I recently made the mistake of adding Sky Sports and BT Sports for one month to my monthly subscription, giving 30 days notice on the same day as I only wanted them for one month. I have since then been sent outrageous bills and emails demanding money that I do not owe and, despite frequent calls to "Customer Service" and issuing a formal complaint, (I have now spent 6 hours on calls to try and sort this out) I am still no closer to resolving the situation. It turns out that the "Customer Service" is a complete misnomer and none of the CS agents have not made any notes regarding my giving the required 30 days notice. Thank God I record all of my calls so I have evidence of their lies and I would like to know who to send these call recordings to, does anyone have any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the advice Dave. Nothing will happen whether I prove they are lying so I am not sure there is any point. I am cancelling my subscription now as I have had enough of Virgin. They are symptomatic of the sad decline of customer service in the UK.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

AwfulService1
On our wavelength

Hi, does anyone know whether complaining about Virgin Media to CISAS works or are they as useless as the Virgin Complaints team? 

Hi AwfulService1, 

Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with our complaints process. I can see you have another thread open. Does that thread contain your complaint query or is there another issue that you are looking to discuss? If your complaint is regarding the same issue as your other thread, please refer any questions or concerns to that thread so we can help more efficiently in one place.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AwfulService1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear of the issues you have had since adding Sky Sports. 

We can certainly take a look into things for you to see what's going on but we wouldn't need any call recordings from you. 

In order to help further I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, I have used CISAS. The first steps involve you stating your case and then they decide if your case is valid. Mine was and Virgin Media rang me up and a resolution was made.

Thanks, I think complaining to CISAS is the only way Virgin treat you seriously.

Why has nobody responded to my recent emails where I refused your offer of £15 compensation? This is just a further example of your dreadful service. How you guys sleep at night treating people so badly is beyond me, you obviously have no conscience and are all recruited from the same awful pool of labour.

Screenshot 2022-07-17 160412.png

The above is a screenshot of me refusing your offer of £15 compensation on June 22nd. I have heard nothing since then. I still have all the phone recordings of your colleagues lying to me.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AwfulService1 

You will need to repost the photo of your email. It was rejected as it contains full email addresses which should have been redacted.

It's for your own safety, to prevent the possibility of the email addresses being spammed should they be picked up by web crawlers

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali