cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is online chat?

Macc557
On our wavelength

I see people on here mentioning online chat. Where can I access this?

I have accessed it before via the "need more help" red box in the bottom right corner of the screen in the My Account section but it doesn't seem to be there anymore (for me at least). 

16 REPLIES 16

dnpark38
Knows their stuff

Thanks, no there is no TV.

Open Reach FTTP via ZEN 100mbs

If you message the team dnparks38 they'll be happy to help arrange this for you.

Rob

Hi,

I have been going through the circular navigation of the utterly useless "Contact Us" section of the Virgin Media website to try and find the Webchat, with no luck. 

I am waiting for a mini-box, part of my package to be installed, Virgin ran the exterior cables and have never been back. When I phoned and spoke to support, I was told to lodge a query via the webchat.

So my questions:

1. Is there a direct, working link, to the webchat facility?

2. How do I claim a refund for the excessive delay and fact that my full service has not yet been provisioned?

Thanks in advance,

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi neiliid,

If you log into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, there should be a live chat messenger tab at the right hand side of the page.

You may have to click on the Need some help? tab at the bottom before it appears.

You can also try the Message us icon <<< on this page >>> 

VM have only just started booking "non-essential visits" again, although there will be a backlog, as per the  Non-essential-visits/  post.

There should have been an automatic £10 reduction on your bill each month if VM couldn't install the extra box. That info is from

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update 

"Where QuickStart is unavailable, we’re still installing Virgin TV boxes for new customers, but for now we won’t install any extra TV boxes to minimise our technicians’ time in customers’ homes. Customers will receive a £10 monthly bill credit until we can safely complete their order."

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @neiliid

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you managed to have this looked into yet via the chat function with our team as of yet or do you still require assistance?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I was able to access the online chat by using Edge Browser set to private mode. Firefox does not display the chat button. The issue may relate to plugins and ad-blockers installed.

Thank you for keeping us posted on this neiliid.

Have you been able to speak with the team?

^Martin