cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I start with these unresolved issues

alittletreat
Tuning in

I was on a rolling contract and my Virgin hub stopped working. I reported it. They agreed to send an engineer out to fix it. At the same time I was offered a new contract on Ultimate Volt plus a new O2 mobile contract. The agreed price for this new contract was lower than my existing rolling contract. I accepted their offer and I have the new contracts as proof. However one month later my account still shows the same monthly price and old contract details as previously (NOT the new agreed contract and lower price ). Also I have never had any email with a link to activate Netflix which is part of the package so I have not had the benefit of that either. To make matters worse my replacement hub has now given up the ghost after 3 weeks use. I am paying for something I cannot use fully and at the wrong monthly price. Trying to make contact by telephone is a nightmare at the best of times. This is a public plea for help from the people who take my money and give very little in exchange.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi alittletreat,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your package and hub. 

I am happy to take a look into this to see if there is anything we can do to help. 

I will private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi alittletreat,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your package and hub. 

I am happy to take a look into this to see if there is anything we can do to help. 

I will private message you to confirm some details. 

^Martin

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for chatting with me over Private Message alittletreat.

If you do need any assistance in the future, please do reach out. 

^Martin