cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are usage stats?

ahrbee
Fibre optic

I recently received a VM e-mail saying that I can see, among other things, my usage statistics for the last month by logging in to my account. I have logged into my account (not a subsidiary account) and I can see no sign of my usage statistics. Where are they please?

The email says:

Your new Virgin Media Best Bits is ready and waiting. It’s packed with all the latest on how you’ve used your services with us over the past month.
Discover all this with your new Best Bits:
Your usage stats from the last month. Find out if your downloading is up, what your most watched TV show was, and more.
Learn more about your household’s tech habits. Like whether you watch TV live, recorded or in app.

etc.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ahrbee,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble accessing the usage information that you're after.

Can you try this link for me?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

cje85
Trouble shooter

There are no limits. The usage stats serve no real purpose, they're just to give you an overview of how you use your VM services (including TV/phone if you have those).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ahrbee,

Thanks for taking the time to post about this issue.

How have you tried to access this? 

I have asked my colleagues and they said there should be a link within the email to so that you can look into all your stats.

Regards,

Steven_L

The link in the VM e-mail takes me to the login for my VM account. Once in my account, I cannot see where the usage statistics are. As far I as I could see, there was just the usual access to my bills, contract etc. and attempts to entice me to buy something more.

Hi @ahrbee,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble accessing the usage information that you're after.

Can you try this link for me?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you. Your link took me to my account login again but this time 'Best Bits' with data usage was on the front page. Previously, when I logged in, it was not like that at all. I could not find it anywhere.

So, I now know how many GB I have used in the last month. I don't know why that is interesting. Is there a limit and if so, where do I find my limit?

cje85
Trouble shooter

There are no limits. The usage stats serve no real purpose, they're just to give you an overview of how you use your VM services (including TV/phone if you have those).

Thanks for coming back to us @ahrbee, to let us know that you have been able to get into your best bits account states.

As @cje85 said there are no limits to the amounts that you can use, its just to let you know what you're using.

Regards

Steven_L