cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my new channels ?

Kusadasi08
Tuning in

Hello, yesterday I signed up to a new package that included SKY movies and kids channels. More than 24 hrs later I still don’t have access to them. Any help or advice greatly received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kusadasi08 

If you did the regrade over the phone then the extra channels are usually added immediately, unless you are also going to receive new equipment, in which they won't be updated until your new equipment is installed and activated.

Any other method normally takes between 48 and 72 hours as the channels need to be added manually.

If you have a V6 box you can try to update your channels by using your remote and clicking on

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels and allowing around 10 minutes or so to update.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kusadasi08 

If you did the regrade over the phone then the extra channels are usually added immediately, unless you are also going to receive new equipment, in which they won't be updated until your new equipment is installed and activated.

Any other method normally takes between 48 and 72 hours as the channels need to be added manually.

If you have a V6 box you can try to update your channels by using your remote and clicking on

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels and allowing around 10 minutes or so to update.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kusadasi08

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the confusion with the order. If anything else on the order other than a package change, for example, new router or TV box switch, they would be activated when you receive the equipment 🙂 Hope this explains it 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill