Menu
Highlighted
Lauren1209
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

When will i recieve my next bill?

Will virgin media send me the bill in advance before my next bill is taken via DD? I was billed for the advance and 1st month but it doesn't say at all when it would be due next. The billing period which is paid for already by advance will come to an end soon and the money needs to be in the account of course!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will i recieve my next bill?

Hi Lauren1209, 

Thanks for your post although I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

Your bills will always be produced on the same date each month, this is known as your billing cycle. The payment would then be due 10 working days later. The payment date can vary each month due to Bank Holidays and weekends, however each bill will advise of the exact date once this is produced. 

If you have a look at your last bill date, this will give you an indication of when the next one is due to be produced. You'll then be able to sign in online here to view this bill and also the payment due date. 

Thanks

Lucy

Virgin Media Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Lauren1209
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will i recieve my next bill?

Thanks it happened to come through. I had hoped it would be the same time frame as this makes sense, just got a bit nervous cause it’s being shared so it needed advance warning to everyone to get the money sorted!

Thanks
0 Kudos