cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I be reimbursed?

LeahC81
Joining in

I have recently had my services for TV and broadband fixed after 16 days with no service and numerous phone calls and chats on this forum to try and get it sorted. 

I was under the impression that I would automatically be reimbursed for my loss of service at something like £8 per day? I look on my bill online and seems to have reduced by £10. I hope this isn't all I am being credited especially for something that could have been fixed in a matter of a couple of days. 

Anyone been reimbursed? How long did it take? And was it what you expected?

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LeahC81 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

So to hear you had to wait 16 days to have your broadband and TV fixed.  Please can you confirm that there was a full loss of service throughout that period and that you contacted our faults team at the outset of that fault?

Regards

Lee_R

There was a complete loss of broadband, and the TV had just 4 channels which I think was BBC 1 & 2, ITV and Channel 4 with a floating fault box on the screen. I contacted VM on the day it stopped working, and in that 16 days made a further 4 calls because I kept being promised that it would be all up and running within 24 hours which it never was. 

Thanks for confirming @LeahC81

I want to help you resolve this issue.  I am going to send you a private message. 

Regards

Lee

worth remembering automatic compensation only applies to Phone and internet. Not TV

Hi @LeahC81

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes completely happy with the help I have received. The forum is definitely the most helpful side of Virgin Media and guaranteed to sort out any issues you have etc. 

Thanks Lee. 

Leah 🙂