cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp Poor

mt1980
Tuning in

Hello 

I have to say that your WhatsApp service is absolutely shockingly bad. I've been trying to cancel on it now for 4 hours and it's still not sorted. What a waste of my time. This is doing nothing but making me more determined or leave this company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

7 REPLIES 7

mt1980
Tuning in

Now at 5 hours and the so called assistant isn't even in the account!

I feel your pain 😬

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mt1980,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community, 

I am very sorry to hear of the delays on the WhatsApp messaging service. I am afraid this contact method is not instant response but our team will be working hard to get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Have you made any progress with your request since your last post to the thread? 

Thank you, 

Nat

We got to 5 and a half hours and the guy still hadn't got into my account. Told me my direct debit amount was wrong on the security questions. He then told me he was taking a 60 minute break and we could carry on after that! I then had to call, wasted 45 minutes on hold, didn't get offered anything half decent by retentions so I'm now in my 30 day notice period. Have to say the service today was abysmal, I knew it would be bad but you exceeded my expectations with the level of service provided, in a bad way.

Our sincere apologies for the poor experience @mt1980 and it is a shame to hear you have given notice to leave us.

If there is anything we can do to change your mind, let us know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Magellan
On our wavelength

A new year and WhatsApp chat customer service still utterly useless. Into my second day on the same thread - get a pointless response after hours. Contrast with M&S customer service: this week I had an issue with a return that "disappeared" and I phoned their helpline - an agent picked up at once after the intro and the issue was solved there and then. VM please look at M&S to see how it should be done!

Hi Magellan 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your issues getting support via Whatsapp - are you able to give us a little more information about what you need support with? We can then do our best to help!

You can also speak to the team via phone on 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. 

Let us know what you need help with and we will offer further support. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞
All the best. 

Molly