cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I have to to get the Activate Netflix button

dnwilson01
On our wavelength

I saw that my netfilx account had been stopped, but because of life and work stuff, was too busy to do anything about it. Now trying to get the situation resolved. I have not received any email from VM on this, but she I phoned today they said I need to deal with Netflix which doesn't seem right from all I've read here

18 REPLIES 18

I can always "sail the high seas"  if there's anything in particular I  should be able to watch with no moral ambiguity as far as I'm concerned, but it is frustrating

Hi dnwilson01

Thanks for coming back to us. Have you received an email from us with the Netflix activation? If not, check junk/spam folders. If nothing there, can you sign in to your online account - virg.in/myVM - check on the homepage when signed in, that there's a Netflix tile there? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

There is the original email, but that link doesn't work any more. Nothing in junk/spam and no Netflix tile in my account

Must have seen the copy and paste reply to check junk mail and account for a tiles at least acouple of humdred times now , and not one reply to say oh yes that's fixed it...

Next they will claim to raise an IT ticket , something they don't appear to be able to prove exists.

When will we get told what's really going on ???

Thanks for coming back to us @dnwilson01, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks Steven, have replied to your pm

Hi Steven_L,

any chance of an update on this. I have heard nothing from anyone at Virginmedia since your last message

thanks

Hi dnwilson01,

Apologies for the late update. Looking at the IT ticket that has been raised for you, this is still assigned and being investigated.

Once this issue has been resolved, we will post back and inform you the issue has been resolved.

Kind regards Jodi. 

dnwilson01
On our wavelength

I have to say as someone who works in the IT industry, that Virgin approach to this is verging on the bizarre. Surely there is a known issue which should have a solution which can immediately be rolled out to all affected users rather than each user having to go through the process individually. It actually beggars belief that anyone would think from a customer service perspective that this would be the correct course if action