cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome gift not received

steveevans489
Joining in

Hi, I joined Virgin in October 2021 and as part of the contract I was offered as a free gift either £100 bill credit or Virgin wines worth £299. I chose the wines but still have not received. Back in December i finally got through to someone who said my case had been escalated and I would get a response by 12th Dec, here we are still no response. All numbers that i call seem not to answer, or be automated and when trying to make a complaint, i wait hours for an agent. Please advise 

27 REPLIES 27

Ive received the message to confirm but still no credit shiwing when I log in to myvirginmedia ? 

Hi steveevans489,

Thank you for the update on this.

I can see you have messaged one of my colleague.

They will respond as soon as possible and should be able to provide an update.

^Martin

spell
Knows their stuff

Wow - and all this without the slightest hint of embarrassment at Virgin incompetence

Hi spell,

Thank you for your post. 

Is there anything you need assistance with?

^Martin

spell
Knows their stuff

Thank you for your kind concern Martin_N - I was merely making an observation. It is the OP that has been requiring assistance for getting on for two months. My media set up has been absolutely fine since I left VM. Best regards

Thank you. I have received a PM apologising, which is great, then a statement that the credit has now been applied to my account....login and mmmmmm no credit ???? I give up trying to be honest its like trying to get my three year old to wallpaper my living room. Ill paste the PM conversations on my next update.

Every cloud has a silver lining though, on the plus side ive earned a new badge in the community 😂😂😊

Hi @steveevans489,

Thank you for coming back to us. Apologies that the credit is not showing on your online account - I can assure you that this has been applied and the credit will be applied over your next month's bill once it is populated.

Please keep in touch and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs