cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome gift not received

steveevans489
Joining in

Hi, I joined Virgin in October 2021 and as part of the contract I was offered as a free gift either £100 bill credit or Virgin wines worth £299. I chose the wines but still have not received. Back in December i finally got through to someone who said my case had been escalated and I would get a response by 12th Dec, here we are still no response. All numbers that i call seem not to answer, or be automated and when trying to make a complaint, i wait hours for an agent. Please advise 

27 REPLIES 27

Again, 2 weeks and no reply or update ? Actually starting to think that you are in breach of contract. Dangled an offer included in signing up to virgin and the offer, for whatever reason has still not been recieved, 4 months on and numerous calls, emails and live chats. The offer was either the Virgin wines or £100 bill credit. As I have not recieved the wines that I was promised, I think it appropriate that you apply £100 bill credit to my account, that way no ""third party" can be blamed. Please sort this out guys.

Hi steveevans489,

Thanks for coming back to us. I have spoken to my manager regarding this situation, and he has advised we need to understand what has already been done before a credit of £100 can be applied to your account.

He has assured that we will have this resolved in 5 working days, even if that means applying the credit to your account due to this issue.

We appreciate your patience with this, and we will come back to you to invite you in for a private chat once we have an update.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Please confirm that my account has been credited with the £100 as stated previously, 5 working days have elapsed and still no contact from you.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steveevans489

Thanks for getting back to us, I am so sorry for the delayed response. Your account has not been credited yet, but I can see that the Rewards Exceptions team approved the form that was previously sent by Kath regarding your free Wine gift. Have you received an email regarding your free Wine gift yet?

Best wishes,

Serena

OMG are you serious ?

1. Thanks for getting back to us ? I was promised that this would finally be resolved by now (after 5 working days) YOU should have got back to me!

2. If I had received an email regarding the wines please tell my why I would have sent my previous message for an update ?

This is getting out of hand now, back and forth nonsense, managers promising resolve etc. Its amazing that if I'm a day late paying my bill it doesn't take 4 months for someone to call or message me.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steveevans489

Thanks for the reply

I'm going to drop you a private message now, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Again no resolve.

Please flag this message up to the manager that, in previous messages stated that this would be resolved in 5 working days even if that meant applying the £100 credit to my account, which has not been done. Instead i have received numerous messages asking me to confirm my details, to confirm that no emails have been received, to confirm my address etc etc. Can I ask that all future correspondence to my messages are sent via this forum, I am getting tired of tedious messages back and forward confirming the same things over and over. I have just submitted a complaint to Trading Standards, along with all correspondence sent and received regarding this matter as it is clear to me that no'one is willing to resolve this matter. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @steveevans489

Thanks for raising the issue with us and my apologies for the inconvenience

We've had the credit applied for you as a result of the missing voucher, please do be sure to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you. Can you confirm when this will be applied to my account please ?

Hi Steve, thank you for your patience with us whilst we got this sorted. 

I have sent you a PM just to confirm. 

All the best

Molly