cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome credit

Nickyf86
Joining in

I recently joined virgin broadband, and the telephone advisor confirmed that that I would be receiving a £75 Bill credit as a new customer. I was told this would be visible/applied to my first bill then subsequent bills until the credit balance is £0.

I have now received my first bill however no credit has been applied. How do I get this applied to my bill as this was one of the main incentives that led me to sign up with virgin in the first place?

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nickyf86, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that the one off credit of £75 wasn't applied to your bill. 

In order for us to look in to this further for you, we will need to pass data protection and confirm some details. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nickyf86, 

I'm glad that I've been able to sort this for you. 

In terms of the billing, the first bill is usually more as you pay for services you've had plus one month in advance. This means that each month you are then billed in advance so when leaving us, either there will be no bill to pay or depending on when you leave, you may be due a refund. If you fall behind in your billing going forward, this may change things. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs